Airline & Airport
We have training for senior and junior-level airport professionals in the areas of management, marketing, operations and security including the Airport Strategic Management course with Business Simulation. Our courses are taught by experienced industry practitioners, providing best practices and skills to help you overcome the increasing competition in the airline market.
- January 17, 2017
- Know the history of aviation and understand the role airports play in the economy
- Discover the various airport customers and partners
- Gain knowledge about the multiple operational and business functions of airports
- Acquire the tools to apply your knowledge and skills to your airport environment
- Improve the understanding of passenger services.
- Respond professionally to customer requests.
- Develop customer loyalty
- Feel confident in any customer situation
- This program is designed to introduce new staff to customer services and passenger services, how to professionally deal with customers in all aspects.
Who Should Attend:
- Recently appointed airport staff
- Travel industry staff
- Newcomers to the industry
- All Customer Service providers